They are great to have, it is always a challenge to maintain them because of their pale color. Stains and discoloration are obvious on such a light-colored material, so they require careful care to keep white sofa clean and bright! Cleaning a white leather sofa cushions, covers, slip cover or fabric white sofas to look clean, elegant and brighten the room, making it a popular choice among homeowners, with white sofas being the main item in their closet.
Below are the steps you can follow to clean a white sofa at home:
1. Immediately attend to stains or spills.
Stains or spills need to be removed as soon as it happens. The longer stains are on the white sofa need sofa cleaning, the harder it is to remove them. Place layers of kitchen paper to remove excess stains from the upholstery as soon as the spills occur. Do not rub or wipe the clutter or you can spread the stain.
Take a damp clean cloth, preferably white, and begin staining the stain with water. If water is insufficient to remove stain, remove the stain with a small amount of dishwashing detergent or shampoo. Rinse the area clean with a damp cloth. Dry the wet area until it dries completely.
2. Don't eat and drink on the white sofa.
Food and beverage stains are common stains found on white sofa seats. Some of these stains have food coloring, which can make permanent markers on your white sofa, especially if they are not noticed for long.
3. Rotate your white sofa set once a month if you are experiencing the sun to avoid unbalanced color from the sun.
4. Cover fabric furniture with a slipcover if you are holding a party to reduce live stains.
5. Reduce staining activities when using upholstered furniture e.g. writing, nail polishing, eating, and drinking and so on.
Vacuum white sofa frames, seats and cushions weekly to remove embedded dirt. Removing the accumulated dust and dirt in fabric upholstery can help improve indoor air quality. The dust and dirt accumulated on the white sofa fabric darkens the upholstery, causing the fabric or upholstery to look dull and dirty. Wipe the white leather sofa twice a week to reduce stains caused by body grease and dirt.
7. Don't try to use cleaning products from DIY stores if you don't know. Most of the shelves cleaning products have insufficient cleaning instructions and may contain chemicals that are inappropriate for your white sofa. If in doubt, always check back with the shop manager where you purchased your sofa set.
professional sofa cleaning service yearly or more frequently depending on the
use and soil condition. A professional cleaning service is required to
thoroughly clean and refresh the upholstery, especially if there are stains
that need to be removed.
Book our sofa cleaning services today!
Other Trending Topics in Goklean4u : Top
Leather Sofa cleaning services in Hyderabad